SBI Clerk 2019 exam is one of the most awaited competitive exams in India. According to notifications released by SBI, there will be around 8653 vacancies for the post of Clerk (Junior Associates – Customer Support and Sales). The selected candidates will appointed as SBI Clerks (Junior Associates) and they will be responsible for all types of customer interactions and operations related to customers. They will be designated as cashiers, depositors and other similar posts which will play important role in bank activities. As it is prestigious job opportunity, so, it is important to crack it and therefore, a well organized strategy is required to get qualified.
In this article, we will discuss important tips to crack SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
SBI Clerk 2019 Preparation Strategy and Tips
1. Developing good reading skills: - There are sections like English language and General Awareness, which demands a thorough knowledge of latest current affairs, events and English language. Therefore, the students should develop habit of reading English newspapers, informative magazines (Competitive Success Review) on regular basis. You should concentrate mainly on articles related to banking, financial and current affairs.
2. Good Knowledge of Syllabus and Exam Pattern: - Before planning to organize a strategy for preparation, it is always important to properly go through syllabus and exam pattern of SBI Clerk 2019 exam. It will educate you about important topics and divisibility of marks topic-wise. The syllabus of SBI Clerk 2019 is wide-spread and so it’s important to pick important topics first for the preparation. The prioritized topics should be well-prepared and revised properly before the exam.
3. Practice regularly and attempt maximum online tests: - The studied concepts should be practiced regularly. After successfully completing any topic, the students should try to attempt maximum online Bank PO mock tests. It will make you more confident and lift your moral in most consequential way.
4. Learn shortcuts and tricks: - The time management skills plays a very significant role in SBI Clerk exam, and, so you should focus more on solving maximum questions correctly in restricted time. It is therefore important to learn and understand shortcuts and tricks for solving complicated calculations in Quant section. You should try to learn formulas, methods, square roots, cube roots etc by heart. It will prove beneficial for you in solving complex questions in limited time.
5. Selection of Competent study material: - The selection of competent study material plays a pivotal role because it provides a solid base to your preparation strategy. The study material should be based on latest syllabus and exam pattern. It should be written in understandable language and should have sufficient exercises and tests for every topic. In present times, students prefer online coaching courses which provide well-compiled E-learning modules, which include live classes, E-books, chat room sessions and online mock tests through effective SBI Clerk Coaching Classes in Nagpur. It has proved beneficial and has raised the intellectual strength of students.
6. Prepare a strategy for the Examination Day: - After going through strenuous and toilsome preparation, it’s now time to prepare a strategy for the examination day. The students should note that they are going to appear in competitive exam and will be competing with millions of other competent candidates. Hence, you should organize a strategy for the examination day which will create an edge for you. Firstly, you should properly read the instructions written on the question paper. While answering the questions, you should always start with easiest questions and then move towards moderate to difficult questions. As there is negative marking in the exam, you should answer only those questions in which you are confident of knowing the correct answer. The wrong answers will result in negative marking and it will directly affect your final score. So, you should be careful enough in answering questions and never rely on guess-work.
Now, it’s time to underhand these preparation tips and strategy properly, and start preparing for the forthcoming SBI Clerk 2019 EXAM. To make the exam preparation more effective and if you are located nearby Nagpur do drop in at IBT NAGPUR to get the best outcomes of your hard work.
All the Best!!!